Discover our guides about vehicle mechanics especially made for people living in their vehicule.
How To Install a Water Tank Under a Van
Here’s how to install a water tank under a van in 6 steps.
- Choose the location of the water tank.
- Mount the mounting block to your van.
- Drill holes near your mounting block for piping and electrical wires.
- Attach the RB Components Sprinter Water Tank with plumbing fittings.
- Cover the tank with Rust-Oleum flat black spray paint for protection.
- Make sure everything is working correctly.
Camper Van Kitchen Accessories You Can’t Live Without
How much can you expect to pay on van repairs while doing van life?
- Van Repairs Can Cost Hundreds to Thousands of Dollars
- Unexpected Repairs Can Cost Over a Thousand Dollars
- Real-life experiences and testimonials
Do You Need a 4×4 for Van Life? 4 Things To Know
I’ll go into further detail below of each factor you need to consider when making your decision about 4×4.
- Consider the Conditions You’ll Travel In
- What is Four-Wheel Drive (4WD)?
- What is Two-Wheel Drive (2WD)?
- What is All-Wheel Drive (AWD)?
- Why you should Invest in Good Tires
- Why it is important to have Good Recovery Gear
⬇️Other useful Guides⬇️
What’s The Difference Between Ford E-150, E-250, And E-350?
Picking an RV Sway Bar: The Essential Buyer’s Guide
How To Add a Hitch to Your Minivan (in 7 Steps)
Browse through all our articles and guides about mechanic